Hi! I’m Adrienne. My goal is to customize yoga to the student – whether that’s through tailoring the practice for specific goals, modifying poses for injuries, or holding practice somewhere convenient. I believe yoga can benefit everyone, but not everyone has equal access to yoga. I want to provide accessible, adaptable, and fun yoga customized for you. I currently offer private and semi-private classes in Atlanta and Madison, GA.
- Private Yoga
- Semi-Private Yoga (Groups up to 6 people)
Types of yoga offered:
- Yoga for Athletes
- I specialize in yoga for martial arts (particularly grappling) but I have also taught yoga for running and canoeing/kayaking.
- This practice is ideal for recovering from injury, preventing injury, and balancing out your other athletic endeavors.
- Yoga for Kids
- Ages 2 and up including children with special needs
- Yoga for Special Needs
- Restorative Yoga
- A relaxing practice suitable to all ages and skill levels.
- Yin Yoga
- A slow practice focused on improving flexibility and mindfulness.
- Mindful Flow
- A slow flow emphasizing mindfulness throughout the practice. We start and end with a meditation.
- Introduction to Self-Defense
- Basic self-defense for kids, teens, women, and LGBT populations.
- Grounded Kids Yoga Teacher (completed steps 1, 2, and 3)
- Graduate Certificate, Gerontology
- Masters of Science, Statistics
- 6 years training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (purple belt)
- Yoga for Athletes Certified